We provide 24/7 emergency IT services
Oracle, MS SQL, Windows, Linux/BSD, Networking
phones: +1 646.844.5712 (US) · +44 203 695 9674 (UK)
For emergency assistance we have a staff of 24/7/365 on–call certified experts to provide you with expert support with any emergency task.
- Help with Oracle Technical Support on bug identification
- Performing database crash recovery
- Repairing acute Oracle performance issues
- Applying patches
- Relieving database bottlenecks
- Disaster recovery and planning
- Assisting with emergency hardware configuration
Linux / BSD
- General systems administration
- Patching / Upgrading kernel and packages
- Web and Mail server administration
- Performance troubleshooting
- Firewall configurations
- Apache / Nginx / Tomcat / Glassfish Administration
- Squid proxy server
- MySQL by Oracle
- IaaS and DBaaS including: AWS RDS, EC2, and Rackspace Cloud
- Percona MySQL
Windows 2012 / 2008 Server Administration
- Active Directory
- IIS configuration
- Firewall configuration
- Hyper-V virtualization
Microsoft SQL Server Administration
- Design / Deployment and ongoing support
- Failover and Clustering
- Always On
- Performance troubleshooting and bottleneck
- licensing consultancy
Microsoft Exchange 2013 / Office 365 Administration
- Design and Deployment
- Upgrading from earlier versions
Fibre Channel SAN administration
- HP EVA storage
- DELL MD3xxx series storage
- NetApp storage
- Brocade FC fabrics administration
Public Key Infrastructure administration (X509 / TLS / SSL)
DDoS mitigation consultancy
- Design and emergency implementing DDoS mitigation
How It Works
- You call us by phone +1 646.844.5712 (US) or +44 203 695 9674 (UK) or skype hitech_us_911 or by embedded chat.
- We send you the contract describing legal aspects of the service.
- You get acquainted with the contract and sign it.
- You make a deposit that will be a part of total payment for services:
- You provide us remote access: SSH/Remote Desktop/VPN preferred.
- We examine your case and offer ways, timeframe and pricing for solving the situation.
- You agree with the proposed solution by signing the Exhibit to the contract.
- We get the job done.
- You pay the rest.