As one of the leaders in the gambling business, Parimatch strives for continuous and proactive improvement of technologies of providing services, increasing the number of daily sporting events, expanding the list of leagues and championships, as well as games and entertainments.
Parimatch is a well–known in Eastern Europe betting company, which began its history in 1996. After 15 years of development, this small betting company has transformed into a large international gaming network having more than 500 business units and thousands of active users at a time. Parimatch is #1 betting company in Russia, Ukraine, Belorussia, Georgia and some other CIS countries.
Parimatch has been improving technologies, and increasing the number of sporting events and active users. This leads to growing the level of IT infrastructure requirements.
Beting business requires the highest level of technical expertise in software and infrastructure design, structured process and compliance with security standards, best practices and European regulations.
Another point for us were nature of this business; the instrastructure must survive considerable bursts of load while events like championships, when number of active users grows by factor of hundreds.
A serious job for infrastructure engeneers is providing highest levels of security; online betting business by it's nature needs to be highly available and fault tolerant.
Services & Tools
- 3rd level of support and communication with hardware and software vendors;
- Infrastructure design, deployments and support to ensure for high availability and security;
- Working with Tier1 network providers such as Level3, Cogent, Zayo, Hibernia Networks;
- Colocation services in multiple datacenters in EU and CIS locations;
- Planning, deploying and support Backup Site for DR site design and deployment (using FCIP and HA solutions);
- Deploying IPSEC VPN Site-to-Site networks;
- Compliance with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and implementation of best security practices and standards
on the following software and equipment:
- Routing and Firewalls: Cisco, BGP, Juniper;
- Virtualization platform: Hyper–V;
- Servers Administration: Dell;
- OS Administration: Linux (Debian–based), Windows Server 2012;
- RDBMS: Microsoft SQL Server 2012;
- Application Servers: httpd 2.4 and IIS 7.5;
- Storage: Fibre Channel Fabric Administration Brocade and DELL;
Summing up, we provide technical design of the service infrastructure, its implementation and continuous support. All these are backed up by the best security practices and standards guaranteed by GDPR Compliance.